Only The Best Trainers & Coaches
At Griffin Elite Sports & Wellness our competitive advantage will be that we hire and retain the highest quality coaches and staff. The qualifications of a Griffin Elite Athletic Performance staff member are as follows:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from an 4 year accredited university
- Minimum of a NSCA-CSCS or CSCCa certification
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working in a performance based training setting
- Ability to utilize an exercise science education to program and train athletes of all sports and ability levels (Youth beginner to Professional)
- Have a genuine desire to change the lives of the athletes we get the opportunity to coach
With that being said, everyone can write a workout, but it takes a well-trained and seasoned coach to communicate it properly in a manner that builds trust and confidence with the athletes we work with. It will be how we go about our business that will make a real difference in the lives of our clients, not just what we program on the computer.
Let our experts push you to be the best you can be.
Performance Specialists draw on their knowledge and experience to create individualized plans for clients. Skilled in the art of coaching, they make people feel welcome, inspired, and empowered to achieve what matters most to them.
Certified Athletic Trainers
Certified Athletic Trainers are an integral part of our performance teams and our clients’ medical teams. They possess a unique understanding of both rehabilitation and performance, which helps them collaborate most effectively.