- TEMPORARY HOURS: Monday-Friday 6:15am-6:00pm, Saturday 9am-Noon, Sunday Closed
- We will be CLOSED 1pm-2pm Mon-Fri to completely sanitize building, members will not be permitted in the building during this time
- Shower and locker room use will be unavailable, please use the cubbies in the weight room to store belongings or leave valuables at home
- Masks are optional for members working out, though social distancing standards still apply
- Cryotherapy clients will be required to wear masks and have temperature taken
- Members are responsible (as always) to wipe down everything they use with the paper towels and sanitizer that is provided in the weight room
- Member billing will be resumed beginning in June on your same bill date you had before closure. If you wish to continue your freeze, or cancel your membership contact firstname.lastname@example.org for freeze/cancellation form
Strictly following the Governor’s guidelines, we will be reopening with limitations on June 1st. Given all the unique services that Griffin Elite offers, we have been working very hard to make sure ALL aspects of reopening are following the most recent mandates given by our Governor. Please be aware that these mandates can be amended by the Governor at any time, and we will continue to comply when/if they are amended, even if that means editing our reopen plan.