One-on-one small group football skills training sessions are designed to improve your overall technique, position specific ability and athleticism. Our program will bring your fame to the next level in terms of physical ability and understanding of the game. Each session is customized to meet the needs and goals of the athlete. Training at Griffin Elite will allow you to progress faster and more efficiently, increasing the chances and exposure at higher playing levels. Our program is a must for any football player looking to get a competitive advantage on the competition.
• Position Specific Movement
• Speed, Acceleration and Change of Direction
• Video Breakdown and Analysis
• Strength and Power Development
Meet Our Coaches
Cole is our newest addition to our football development program at Griffin Elite. Cole was a former 2 year starter/4 year contributor to the University of Kentucky (2013-2017) football team, as well as an Athlon All-American in 2017. He is a native of Northern Kentucky, graduating from Walton Verona, where he won the Anthony Munoz award for the state of Kentucky. Cole is currently a professional football player for the Alliance of American Football League (AAF) in Memphis, Tennessee where his coach is former linebacker and current hall-of-famer enshrine, Mike Singletary. Cole will be training during his off-season.
Nolan helped start our football development program at Griffin Elite upon his arrival from Mount St. Joseph University. Nolan received his Bachelor of Science in Health & Wellness in May 2018. While at Mount St. Joseph he was a 4 year starter, team captain and defensive leader on the football team where he received several awards throughout his career. Nolan is currently the defensive line coach and Mount St. Joseph. Since his arrival at Griffin Elite, Nolan has worked with top division I player, high school aged athletes and youth. All athletes that Nolan has encountered praise his knowl
NFL Combine and Pro Day Training
• Technical breakdown and progression for each field based drill and test.
• Specific metabolic and physiological strength/movement progression
• Increase specific range of motion and increase proper muscle fuction
• Identify and correct both strength and movement dysfunction and asymmetry
• Restore and recondition the body to maximal performance state
• Proper load management and optimal peak at combine/pro day
• 8 Week NFL combine prep program
• January-March train and peak optimal time for NFL combine
• Additional week(s) can be purchased after 8 week program
• Athletes can stay and train until their specific pro day after the 8 week program ends
• After pro day(s) end, athlete will be allowed to continue training for other showcases or until OTA start.
• Call for more information