Train with a Group or with your Team
Griffin Elite Sports & Wellness develops every aspect of a basketball athlete. On-court education of basketball fundamentals combined with hands-on instruction from our expert coaching staff makes Elite happen! For those just breaking into the sport our basketball skills training is ideal for beginners looking to increase player confidence into game situations by starting with basics:
Professional evaluation of the athlete is paramount. The athlete utilizes that knowledge, sharpening their skills through practice at Griffin Elite Sports & Wellness. For more advanced basketball skills training we focus on:
- Agility, Quickness, Explosion,
- Ball Handling, Basketball IQ,
- Catch & Shoot, Off-The-Dribble,
- Footwork & Body Control,
- Beating Your Defender & More.
At GE, our highly-knowledgeable coaching staff motivates athletes and teaches them what is necessary to become the best version of themselves through relevant, game-specific and safe training drills and practices. Whether you are looking to improve your team continuity or your own personal game, our instructors at Griffin Elite are more than qualified to help you achieve your goal.
Here’s a breakdown of our weekly group training sessions:
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
- 3pm & 6pm- Ball Handling & On-Court Resistance Training
- 4pm & 7pm- Shooting Form, Technique, & Mechanics
- 5pm & 8pm- On-Court Speed & Agility
Wednesdays & Fridays
- 3pm, 4pm, & 5pm- On-Court Speed/Strength Circuit Training
See our class schedule to book your next session!